Monday, October 5, 2009

...and I'm feeling good.

day 72.

last week: traditional dance performance. contemporary dance performance. paper writing. dance party. school play. pool party.

this week: paper writing. picture taking. bollywood film festival. market shopping.

this weekend: (fingers crossed) traveling to Benin to watch the Black Stars (again!)!

I feel refreshed. Almost as if I just arrived but this time in familiar settings. I love Ghana and I still have so much to look forward to: Boti Falls, botanical gardens, Mole National Park, Tafi Atome Monkey Sanctuary, rock shrines, the mysterious tree that moves around, Togo, Benin, Senegal!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so happy you are loving it there luc! i just got back from SAF in Disney World... I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Togo!!! You have to take pictures! I've always wanted to go there! ^____^

    And I'm very interested in this moving tree...hmmm.

    Miss you,
    Your brother <3

    ReplyDelete